Sunday, April 6, 2008

Getting hurt and Having High Hopes

I injured both my knees in Bintan over the weekend. Was tempted to take MC. My knees hurt like crazy and yet I still had to go to school today. Yes, i did limp a bit, but in general, I was able to manage. More or less, anyway. There's too much stuff to cover, and I can't afford for my students to miss out on certain lessons. Its less than a month to exams now, and i've still got some stuff to cover. I'm determined that my class would be the best among all the N(A) classes.

Anyway, i feel kind of sorry for my class. Maybe i'm pushing them a bit too hard. But really, my hopes for them are high. It would be a real pity if any student is unable to reach his full potential. There's so much that i need to cover with them this week - this includes a test on Thursday and a test on Friday. I must admit, its tough being a student these days.

I hope my class does really well during the upcoming mid-year exams.

Take Care and Stay Safe

Mr Goh 

No comments: