Thursday, April 24, 2008

Tired but pleased

Ah, its Thursday. One more day to the weekend. I need a break - so very tired. I have not had a weekend to rest in a very long time. I don't even remember the last time I had a sleep-in. Hmm.. maybe about 3 months ago? I seriously need a nice long rest - I hope this weekend is finally the time. 

I was marking 2N3's vocabulary test paper this afternoon, and I must say that I am absolutely delighted with the test results. I was looking at the previous test scores and I realized that the class has made a dramatic improvement in their results - I am pleased. It simply goes to show that when they put in effort, they can do really well. :) I know I promised the class a treat if everyone passed their test, and I know that everyone really tried their best. However, there were still two students who did not pass the test... 

We'll see how things go tomorrow. I need a break.

Take care and stay safe

Mr Goh

No comments: