Thursday, June 26, 2008

Occupational Hazards

I'm rather annoyed at the moment.

I look at the stain on my shirt, and i'm thinking 'rah. this is annoying'. Guess what? I was talking with the whiteboard marker in my hand. I forgot to put the lid back on and the marker slipped out of my hand and landed on my orange shirt. This is the first time i'm wearing this shirt and it was expensive stuff, rah. Now, there is a green streak on the shirt. It completely wrecks the nice orange shirt that i began the day with. Too bad for me, i guess. Its time to buy a new shirt, i reckon... Alternatively, i could always add more green streaks to the shirt to make it look like it was part of the design... Hmm... I guess that's an option.

Gosh. Its friday. Finally. Its been a really long first week back. But Frrridayyyy is finally here and i'm glad... I get to catch my breath. Well, not really, i have a 10km run tomorrow morning along with a whole host of church activities in the afternoon. I'm in for another packed weekend. Singapore life. Its always one activity after another.... 

Enjoy the weekend... but remember to do your homework..

Take care and stay safe...

Mr Goh

1 comment:

Camy T. said...

wash w/ dynamo :)