Monday, July 7, 2008

So You Think You Can Dance

I was just watching "So you think you can dance" on television, and the performances really blew me away. I am a real fan of the show even though i can't dance. You could pay me a million bucks to dance, but i can't. I couldn't dance even if my life depended on it. I have two left feet and am super clumsy. But wow, the performances were terrific. I throughly enjoyed it. 

Watching these shows make me realize how the human body is capable of so many flexible movements. All their moves are so cool, so technically challenging, which makes it even nicer to watch. 

I must learn to dance one day...

Take care and stay safe

Mr Goh

2 comments:

Camy T. said...

hello Mr. Goh quite sad to hear that u are leaving le.... but take care and god bless....

Camy

larryteo1995 said...

dear mr goh, this is larry. last friday was the last day in school, and you are probavbly the best teacher we had, cos u didn't shout or scream or scold, you just remained calm. well e-mail me or use msn to contact me, my blog is www.larryteo271095.blogspot.com . well, don't cry, life has to continue and get on.