Monday, July 14, 2008

The Night Safari

Hmm.. seems like its been awhile since I last updated... So much has been happening and i've been either too tired or too busy to blog.

I had the chance to visit the Night Safari last Saturday with a group of friends from New Zealand. Believe it or not, this was my first time going to the night safari despite being a Singaporean and living in Singapore. I've been to many places around the world, but i've never even been to my own local tourist attraction despite living here. It was rather ironical, so, when the chance came up for me to visit the place, i didn't refuse. I'm glad i didn't, cos' it turned out pretty well. However, for $32, i must admit that it was a tad too expensive. I guess that's the 'tourist tax'. I guess the night safari is one of those place where you visit once, and you'd probably never go back again. Its a good place for tourists, but as a local, i guess once is enough.

On a separate note, its my final week in school. Gosh, i'll so miss this place and the students here. Its with mixed feelings really. On the one hand, i'm excited about going back to study and for my career to move on. On the other hand, i'm gonna miss this place... Ah well, everything is for a time and a season. Its learning to enjoy whatever season you're in that will result in a much happier person. 

Stay cool.

Take care and stay safe

Mr Goh

No comments: