Friday, July 18, 2008

Photos!

The class even bought me a cake! Wow! Thanks Larry. You did a great job!













That's me playing with the soft toy one of my students gave me. I'm a huge fun of 'Twas the night before Christmas'. I wonder how they knew that... anyway... see the matching shirt? Thanks Jacqueline.










Thanks to 1E2. They really touched my heart. I was stunned when i walked into the class yesterday. For a brief moment, i didn't know how to react.










Thanks all my Sec 1s. You guys are terrific.

Take care and stay safe

Mr Goh

5 comments:

hazel noisette said...

POST the pictures!! Hazel here by the way.. Must jia you and come back next year.. Or else.. Muhahaha!! :]..
http://www.4ever-loving-him.blogspot.com/
Remember tag me:D..
Will miss you!!

Camy T. said...

u are welcome!!! the cake was heavy... lolx.... take care....


Camy Tan tag me...
www.thesmileyonealways.blogspot.com

larryteo1995 said...

HAHA. I A LARRY. WHY IS THE PICTURE OF MY CAKE SO BLUR? LOL. WISH U GOOD LUCK IN UR STUDIES. U ARE WELCOME . CAMY ALSO HAD CREDIT FOR THE CAKE AS SHE HELPED ME CARRY IT TO SCHOOL. REMEMBER TO COME BACK NEXT YEAR!WE WILL NOT FORGET YOU, AND YOU ARE ALWAYS WELCOME.just freak out let it go!

larryteo1995 said...

when are u going to be online? on msn

larryteo1995 said...

sorry for my spelling mistake in my first comment. lol. shoul be AM, NOT A